Friday, June 02, 2006

A to Z about Me

accent: Mostly Californian..but every now and then something totally Eastern will pop out of my mouth. Some things never change!
booze: I don't like the taste of it...once in awhile I'll have a "sissy drink"...like a pina colada or Kahlua and Cream...other than that..never touch the stuff.
chore I hate:Mopping the kitchen floor...taking out the garbage....
dogs/cats: I have 1 dog named Toby...and 1 cat named Shaquille.....and right now I'm taking care of some wild kitties behind the garage.
essential electronics: Digital camera...computer....cd players and TVs......I don't like cell phones and don't want one!
favorite perfume: Opium...and Shalimar
gold/silver: I usually go for silver...but gold is nice too!
hometown: Lancaster Penna. I was born there...left to come out to California when I was 12.
insomnia: Sometimes....I tend to worry.
job title: Caregiver...Queen of her Domain!
Kids: I have 1 son who is 34...and 1 Granddaughter who is 8.
living arrangements: Pretty kick back....can be chaotic at times....lots of people in and out.
most admired trait: I am nice...friendly...loyal...and generous.
number of sexual partners? What???!!!! When????? I have one sexual partner...and have had the same one for a very long time!
overnight hospital stays:a hyster many years ago....and over two weeks when I had brain surgery.
phobia: bugs...and snakes....heights...and claustrophobia (like MRI's)...
quote: "Life happens when you are making other plans"...by John Lennon
religion: Catholic
siblings: I have 1 brother and 2 sisters...I am the oldest.
time I usually wake up: Between 5 and 5:30am.
unusual talent: ummmm...I can't think of anything really unusual.
vegetable I refuse to eat: none really....I like them all. Maybe turnips?????
worst habit: biting my nails when I'm bored or stressed...eating too much when I'm bored or stressed.
x-rays: Lots when in the hospital...MRI's every year...broke wrist in the 8th grade.
yummy foods I make: too many to list...I am a good cook...and I also like to bake.
zodiac sign: I am a "Moonchild"...Cancer.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lauri said...

I love reading these things! I pick at my nails and eat too much when I'm stressed out, too.

Sorry you've been sick-hope you are feeling all better. I'm not around much lately because our computer keeps going out. And I know it's Time Warner and not the computer, because the phone goes out, too. Have to wait for next Friday for someone to come out and fix it.

All of your artwork is beautiful, as always! Love that little book! And the kitties! I could never see too many pictures of them! BTW: had to take Molly into the vet today...lots of green slimy poop. Apparently, she has a bacterial infection and now we have to give her antibiotics. I swear, if it's not one thing, it's a cat! lol!

7:07 PM  
Blogger Annie Jeffries said...

Hey V, you know the twin thing we have going on???? Well, the zodiac sign explains it. You are Cancer. I'm Scorpio with Cancer rising. Our rising sign is the face we show the world.

8:58 PM  
Blogger Marina of Printable Expressions said...

Hey you! Loved reading your list. Hope your enjoying the summer. Talk soon.

5:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License