Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Raspberry...Orange....Lime...

This is my art deck challenge card...for week 7...(7 of Hearts)...the theme is Raspberry...orange, and lime. The colors make me think of a sherbet ice cream cone...so I came up with something having to do with Summer. After such a busy weekend..I'm tired, and have a sore throat..so I'm working in the art room....and watching a movie with Ty..I fed the kitties first thing this morning...they are growing like little weeds....I love just sitting in the sunshine..being very still...and watching them.

2 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

Love that card Vicci! It definetly makes me think of summer!

5:14 PM  
Blogger Tongue in Cheek Antiques said...

lifesavors! You make me smile with this delightful posted art!!

10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License