Friday, June 02, 2006

2 More Cuties!


Hi Everyone....I am back!!! I have been really sick for the past 2 days...didn't even LOOK at the computer...but I feel lots better today..after resting and pretty much staying in bed...
I know you are probably sick of looking at pictures of the kitties...but I could not resist this one...they are so DANG cute!
Below are some pictures of the little altered board book that I made for a gift, and promised I'd post. I am glad today is Friday..looking forward to putting up the pool this weekend..especially since temps. are supposed to be in the 90's....hope everybody has a good weekend!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yuck!! So glad you are better!!! Among the living again, right?!! xoxo

8:07 AM  
Blogger Annie Jeffries said...

Welcome back. Glad you are feeling better. Love the pic of the cuties. Sweet board book. I need to finish one that has a couple of pages left in it to complete.

8:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh! Sorry you were feeling bad...just went through a patch myself...Hoping for some good art this weekend! : )

10:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License