Saturday, June 10, 2006


Worked out in the yard quite abit yesterday...everything is doing great...the cherries are almost ready to pick for a cherry pie....I picked a beautiful bouquet of roses for the kitchen table...I love fresh flowers in the house.
While I was outside watering something caught my eye...I looked up, and about 20yds. in front of me I saw a Gray Fox....it was just bookin up the road...head down...and bushy tail behind it. I got so excited..(didn't have the camera DARN)....I have seen red fox here before...but this is the first time I had seen a gray fox....I know that they are in the area....I had to look twice to make sure it wasn't a coyote....there are tons of coyote around here...this year is very bad. My sister's beautiful sweet cat "Gypsy" was killed by a coyote last week. The guy at the Fish and Game Dept. says that lots of pets have been killed this year...he says that too many people are moving into the area and infringing on the wild animals territories....this is so sad to me....I wish we could find a way to live in harmony with the wild animals...speaking of wild. I went down to feed the kitties this morning,and only Mama cat showed up. She's been acting kinda strange for days...I think she moved her babies. They could be anywhere.....I hope I see those sweet precious little things again.
Today Andy and I will probably work outside in the yard. Andy promised me that he would help me sweep and wash the kitchen floor...so I have to take advantage of that! We are going to have a barbeque tonight..and then take a late night dip in the pool...
I have lots more photos to post of the flowers....and the garden....everything is just so dang BEAUTIFUL right now......Thank-You....Thank-You...Thank-You ....to the Creator of this MOST BEAUTIFUL UNIVERSE!!!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger harmonyinline said...

This is an absolutely gorgeous cherry photo.

1:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about Gypsy. That is very scary. I have had opposums interested in the newest addition...and we seem to have two living in our garage with one of our other cats...so far no bites.

Your area is beautiful! I have to come and visit you soon! Hugs

5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License