Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Our Lady of the Peonies

Another altered postcard....I picked up a bunch of free postcards from one of the local movie rental places, and decided to alter them. I am always sending out postcards since I've been involved in Postcrossing.....it's fun to get postcards from all over the world as well as all the cool stamps. The days seem to be going by so fast...and I've been busy..but can't really say anything I've been doing...just the usual everyday life things...Ty is here right now, and we are getting ready to bake oatmeal raisin cookies before the kitchen gets too hot...then we will probably go get in the pool....

3 Comments:

Blogger Annie Jeffries said...

Amazing Vicci. You just crank them out and they are so good. And she BAKES too!!!

2:36 PM  
Blogger Tongue in Cheek Antiques said...

I love this one, I love the happiness of color and her sweet upward regard, I like that it doesn't feel sad like most of them do...Blessing to you!

5:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow! u're so creative! i havent done one before. :) anyway, just wanted to stop by and say HELLO to a fellow postcrosser. i just joined myself and have 14 cards, not counting my private swaps of course. :) happy postcrossing!

11:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License