Monday, June 12, 2006


I used the image of the little girl on the frog to make a postcard...the frog is actually a little ceramic frog that is sitting on my patio...I took a photo of it....then added the image of the little girl with wings.
It almost feels like Fall today instead of Summer...very strange. The thermometer read 49 this morning. I'm going to try to get some art done today....and prepare myself for tomorrow. I have to go to Roseville for an MRI....I'll be glad when it's over...I had a bad experience in one of those machines, and now I'm freaked out by them. At the store this morning I actually found "Kitten Milk" in a small carton...I never heard of such a thing...all I could picture in my mind was someone trying to milk a cat like you do a cow....

2 Comments:

Blogger Naturegirl said...

This collage speaks to me as I was in Arizona recently and explaining to my 6 yr. old serious little grandson "the imagination knows no boundaries!" We began playing imagination games and now when I speak to him on the phone at times he is Dalty the prince of frogs!! You are very creative! I love frogs & angel wings!

9:14 PM  
Blogger Naturegirl said...

I had to comment again as I have just read all your posts...what a treat it was! I share many of your points in 100 things! I am a survivor of breast cancer..posted "Solid Ground" Mar21/06. Those are butterfly wings and I love those too have photographed
MANY!!) I know about the MRI but remember fear is that which gives us the courage!

9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License