Thursday, May 18, 2006

SURPRISE!!!!!!!

Liz and I decided to do a trade...and look what I got yesterday!!!! I'm looking for a special place to put it...somewhere in the art room...so I can look at it all the time! She also sent along some music for me to listen to while I work on my art.
I will be listening today....and also getting in to the wonderful bag of goodies she sent for me to create with...THANK-YOU so much Liz...I feel honored to have one of your very first pieces of ART....
I really am thankful for all the wonderful people I have met through blogging...it's not about the "BLOGS"...it's all about "THE PEOPLE" who create "THE BLOGS".....THANK-YOU!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger liz elayne lamoreux said...

i came to read your post of PT and found this...so glad it finally made its way to you :)
thank you for your kind words...and you are right...it is the people who make blogging so incredible.

9:06 AM  
Blogger Lauri said...

What a pretty piece of art!

And yes, about the blogging...I totally agree! Ever since I started doing my art again and got into this 'internet artists community', it has been so nice! I have NEVER known a nicer, more accepting, supportive group of people, ever! It really is wonderful!

1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License