Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Outdoors Around The House....

This is one of the reasons why I've been so busy lately...weeding...mowing lawns...working in the flower gardens...planting...raking....the days just seem to zoom by. I do plan to work in the studio tomorrow..I have some atcs to do for a "In the Garden" swap..a tag book to finish...a gift for my "Spring Sprite"....while all this activity is going on I've been listening to music by Mark Cohn...and really loving these beautiful warm May days....I am very "BLEST".

3 Comments:

Blogger Lee said...

your flowers and garden are beautiful vicci...it's hard to stop once you get started :)

3:33 AM  
Blogger Lauri said...

Well, I've been wondering where you've been! Starting to get worried...I missed you! But it looks like you have really been enjoying things...good for you!

I love your house and your yard...it reminds me of my grandparents'...all the space, trees and flowers and birdbaths and houses...it feels good just looking at your pictures!

7:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you sure do have it looking beautiful up there honey, good job!

9:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License