Sunday, May 14, 2006

Please Take Note...

Hi Everyone...It's been one hellva weekend....my computer took a major dive...and this is the first I've been able to even use it...I had to change my e-mail...and as of right now I can't post any pictures...I am working on the problem and I will either fix it...or get a new computer..I will try to keep you informed. Hope everyone is having a good Mother's Day...I did get a beautiful new Calla Lily from my son...and a handmade book from Ty...hope I can show you soon. I am bummed...and I hate computers!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know the pain of a limping computer...that is why I had to buy a new one with my tax returns! And here I sit on the old one, because it feels better on back to sit at this one than the laptop today! But I really have to switch it all over...mine doesn't like to shut down...or shuts down without me asking it too! Grin

11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License