Monday, May 15, 2006

Tagged by the Gypsy Woman

Okay....I got "TAGGED" by The Gypsy Woman...http://gypsyfroggie.blogs.com/
Here ya go......
5 items in my fridge
1.real butter
2. eggs
3. milk
4. vanilla yogurt
5. home-made lemonade
5 items in my closet
1. old clothes
2. lots of shoes
3. bedspread and blankets
4. box of old letters
5. rolled up American Flag (special occasions)

5 items in my car
1. keys to the mailbox
2. old rag for wiping pollen off of everything
3. tire chains (just in case)
4. some tools
5. little toy kitty from Ty
5 items in my purse
1. wallet
2. old grocery list
3. sunglasses
4. brush
5. altoid tin (cinnamon)
5 People who are tagged
1. Lauri
2. Annie
3. Becca
4. Corey
5. Kim







1 Comments:

Blogger Annie Jeffries said...

I been TAGGED! A first! Fun coming up. Annie

5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License