Sunday, January 08, 2006


See the "ducks" on my messy desk!!! I found these little critters at the drug store the other day...I had to have them for the floating ducks project! I will be cleaning up the messy desk today as I finish some projects that I need to mail (the altoid tin and the vintage valentine swap)....I also came across this wonderful quote for the New Year....
"And now let us welcome the New Year,
Full of things that have never been."----Rilke
I really like the thought of that for some reason...guess it's the hope of discovery...and learning new things...and doing things differently...and having something to look forward to. The sun is finally shining today...hope it stays out long enough to dry some of the very muddy...soggy....ground!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lauri said...

Your desk looks like mine in this one...now I want to see the picture of the clean desk! rofl!

6:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License