Wednesday, December 28, 2005


This is me...with my baby son Tony..taken in 1971...many moons ago. I've been going through boxes of old photos and trying to organize them..I know this will take me months....what a trip down memory lane.
Hope everyone had a good Christmas...we are still eating leftovers...and cookies...and fudge...etc. I got a new microwave oven for Christmas...and a book called "Where Women Create" by Jo Packham...I've been wanting this book...it is one of those books that you just sit and drool over...I'm also reading a book right now called "1906" about the San Francisco earthquake. Andy is home from work all week...so we've been relaxing...watching movies...eating....watching the rain (tons of it)..and just enjoying the peace and quiet after the holidays...I am just so grateful that my family was able to be together for the holidays...that really is the most important factor I think for most of us....I'm working on a altered postcard swap now..the theme is "Think Pink".

2 Comments:

Blogger Lauri said...

I've been going through old photographs also...I had my mom bring them to me when they came for Christmas, so I could scan them. I've posted a few to my blog...I love those old pictures, and my kids get a huge kick out of seeing mommy as a baby and as a kid their age...they are 11, 8 and 4 now. It is definitely a lot of fun! Enjoy your holidays!
Lauri

3:35 PM  
Blogger Lauri said...

Vicci-I'd be honored! I'd love to add yours to mine, too...just not sure which one to add it to! lol!
Lauri

6:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License