Tuesday, January 03, 2006


This was taken in Bangkok Thailand at the floating market...I was 17 years old. Notice that little monkey on the left. We had a pet monkey named "Chin-ee"...they are Gibbon monkeys
It finally stopped raining today...it seems strange. Andy went back to work and I'm fighting getting sick...feel like I'm getting a cold. I'm working on some vintage valentine atc's and reading my book "1906"..doing little bits of house-cleaning as I shuffle along....
I forgot...we lived at Pattaya Beach when we lived in Thailand..it was like paradise back then..I've seen pictures of it now and I hardly know it..I'll post some more pictures of Thailand when I find them....

2 Comments:

Blogger Lauri said...

What great pictures! And my daughter, Allison, would be so jealous if she knew you had a pet monkey when you were growing up! I'm not going to tell her, because she would be after me for one for the rest of her life! lol!

Hope you are just tired and worn out today, and not getting sick. Get plenty of rest! Oh, and drink some orange juice! lol!

2:14 PM  
Blogger Kim Carney said...

what a great adventure

10:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License