Monday, January 02, 2006


This is in front of the one room school house at Fairplay California in the 1920's. The boy second from the left is my Dad....My Grandmother was the school teacher at this school for many years...I remember coming to California to visit my Grandparents in 1958...this one room school house was still being used...and my Grandmother brought me to class with her...I thought this was the most primitive backward thing I had ever seen...now of course I realize how very lucky I was to be able to experience it.....Don't these bunch of boys look like the future farmers of America!!???? That little boy (2nd from left) will be ninety years old this coming June!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License