Saturday, December 31, 2005


This is for the "Think Pink" swap.
Happy New Year's Eve to EVERYONE!!!! Hope 2006 is the best year yet!!! 2006 is really coming in with a roar and lots of water here in Northern California...FLOODS.....FLOODS....FLOODS......the TV has been on all morning with local news and flood warnings...the rivers are raging...lots of roads are closed due to the flooding...I heard this statistic earlier..."this is the wettest December we've had in 50 years"....just this month alone we've had over 7 inches of rain..that is alot of rain for this area! It is one big soggy muddy and very wet mess outside!!!! Once again I am so grateful to live on top of a hill!
We are staying home tonight...I plan on making some appetizers and I have a huge pot of beans on the stove...we have a fire going in the fireplace....and I'm looking forward to a nice warm cozy day in out of the extreme weather. I'm going to look through more boxes of old photos...and I have lots of good ones to post...plus lots more ART!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License