Thursday, January 05, 2006


I've been doing some Valentine atc's....getting ready to alter an altoid tin....have an altered postcard swap to do.....on and on and on....but, I'm really excited about a NEW project that I just joined. It's a travel journal...and we have our own blog to get to know one another, and exchange ideas, and photos...etc. I'll write more about it as I go along...I am excited about it...I love doing travel journals...TRAVEL ANYTHING!!!!!!
The sun is finally shining today! and the temps. are mild..the ground is like a sponge from all the rain....little patches of green are starting to pop up everywhere...I love that! I also Love my friend CATHERINE...today is her birthday!!!! Happy Birthday Girlfriend!!!!! Hope you are having a GOOD one!
Guess I'm just "lovin" all kinds of things today!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lauri said...

LOVE that Valentine ATC! I actually just went out today and got some red stuff so I can do some Valentine ones.
BTW: I do have some pictures up on my ArtSmith blog...my table, a couple of ATCs and one piece that isn't finished yet. I'm also going to put up a picture of a collage I did with beeswax. So, check that out if you get a chance and let me know what you think...feel free to critique! I can use all the help I can get!

http://laurismith.blogspot.com

3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License