Monday, August 29, 2005


Monday...Monday...Hurricane Katrina is going strong in the southern states...I jusy hope everyone comes out safe and sound! Today is errand day for me...gotta run around and pay bills....go to the post office....(I'm sending the "By the Sea" journal) grocery store...etc. I plan on getting a copy of the new book "The Historian" it's a new twist on the very old vampire story....I can't wait to sink my teeth in to it! (no pun intended)!It also looks like it's going to be a little cooler...Yippee! I feel so much better today...our little poodle is feeling much better! He started eating again...we are still giving him antibiotics...just to be sure that whatever he had goes away. I'm also going to start some new art projects...more swaps and a greeting card challenge. I don't have to cook dinner tonight...it's leftover chicken tacos from last night...yummy! Here is to everyone reading this... .Have a wonderful week!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License