Tuesday, August 23, 2005


First item on my agenda today is to thank my cousin Merry for all of her comments on my blog! So..."THANKS MER!!!" I wish I could give you a big hug right now...and I hope your back is feeling better!
I'm still worried today about my little Toby...he is still feeling very bad. I will just have to be patient..I know bad backs sometimes take a very long time to heal! I just HATE it when my animals are sick! they can't talk and tell you what is exactly wrong...all Toby does is stare at me with his huge black eyes...poor baby!
I AM going to start the journal today and try to get caught up on some important e-mails...I can't believe that it is almost September! Yesterday in the dollar store they were already putting out Christmas things....that is a scary thought to me! I love Christmas...but not in August!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License