Monday, July 30, 2007

Birthday Celebration Continues.......




My friend Sheila...and her daughter Blue said I should celebrate my birthday for as long as I can....sounds good to me! Here is a celebration I found in my mail-box the other day...the wonderful sun-catcher with the spinning colorful moon and stars that is hanging from the house by the front door....it throws little rainbows of colors everywhere ...especially when the sun hits it first thing in the morning.....along with the sun-catcher was a lovely necklace that makes me think of Summer every time I look at it...I had been looking for the perfect necklace to go with this Summer dress....as you can see...it looks like it was made just for it......a perfect match....A BIG HUGE thank-you to my friend Sheila who sent me these birthday goodies all the way from Canada...HUGS and lots of XXXXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOOOO to you my FRIEND !!!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Sheila said...

Vicci, I was sure I had commented here earlier today..!
Your flowers and veggies are awesome. The art show looks .ike it will be a great event, I wish I was closer.
I love the little chair you painted how cute is that. I bought one at a yard sale years ago with intentions of doing just that, but it never happened..!
Glad you like your pressie, your dress is great, how did I know to buy blue..!

10:22 AM  
Blogger Angela Marie said...

Awww! This was so nice! Well! I just have to say it again! Happy Birthday Vicci! That was so nice and oh so pretty! I love that color of blue!

The chair is adorable!

3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License