Wednesday, July 18, 2007

It's Ty's 10th Birthday !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




TODAY is my Granddaughter Ty's BIRTHDAY !!!!!! She is 10 years old! The first photo is her hospital photo...... the one right above this post is my very favorite...it's baby Ty and her Great Grandmother (my Mom)...my Mom died less than two years after this photo was taken....(breast cancer).....she adored her great grandbaby. I can hardly believe it's been 10 years already!
The photos below are some of my favorite photos of Ty...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TY.....This "Mom-Mom" LOVES you so so much!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Mary Timme said...

Oh, so sweet! What a neat picture to have!

1:08 PM  
Blogger singleton said...

Oh, beautiful! Happy birthday Ty! That picture with your Mama is priceless.......

3:28 PM  
Blogger Suzie Ridler said...

What a sweetie, happy birthday Ty!

9:09 PM  
Blogger Giggles said...

Happy Birthday Ty hope you had so much fun! Wonderful pictures Vicci. Ho lucky you are!

Hugs Sherrie

1:03 AM  
Blogger Beth said...

Happy Birthday to TY!!! She has the same middle name as my mother.
I love all the sweet pictures of her!!!

7:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License