Tuesday, May 29, 2007


I have been so busy that its CRAZY.........I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel though... that's a good thing....I got ALL the patio furniture painted....the pool is up.....one birthday gift mailed....(have another to do)...took Toby to the groomers this morning.... working on an altered book that I must mail on Friday...on my way to pick Toby up I must stop at the post office and mail Marilyn's vintage papers pack....my days are extremely full..............I am THANKFUL.........

3 Comments:

Blogger Wanda said...

Hey Vicci, If your not busy, I have a couple things I'd like you to do......!!!!
How do you do it!!!! I want to meet you in person and see if you are really wearing a "Wonder Woman" outfit!
Love you tons!!!!

2:19 PM  
Blogger Angela Marie said...

I second Wanda's comment! Whew! Get me something cold to drink! ;)

4:04 PM  
Blogger sandy said...

Wow Vicci...You sound like me sometimes, although I have a part of me that is a real slouch and can do nothing for days...I bet your furniture looks great...hope you post pics.

9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License