Monday, May 28, 2007

For my Dad...Happy Memorial Day...




Chief Petty Officer Bruce L. Enyart.....the old photo is my Dad (home on leave)...with his Grandfather Bates (my Great Grandfather) and his sister Edna Mae (my Aunt Sis)......
Thank-you Dad...for serving your country...and helping us all to be FREE....You were a GREAT "Sailor"...and you ARE the BEST Dad a child could possibly have...I am honored to have you as a FATHER....and FRIEND...I LOVE YOU...your daughter...XXXXOOOOOOO
Happy Memorial Day!

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger sandy said...

Wonderful tribute and a great looking guy...Vicci how special you have your dad still.

My dad died in 2001..I felt the same way about mine.

11:07 AM  
Blogger Sheila said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

11:19 AM  
Blogger Sheila said...

Oh Vicci..! your tribute to your beautiful Dad has me in tears.
He is just as handsome now as he was wearing that uniform.
Have a great Memorial Day..
love you.
xxx

11:20 AM  
Blogger Jacob said...

Croly HAP, Vicci!!!! I go away for ten minutes, come back and see you've posted twice again. Sheesh. You iz biz. E.

Wonderful words to go along with wonderful pictures. As usual!

Love you, love you, love you!!!!!

G

1:50 PM  
Blogger Suzie Ridler said...

Awww, this is wonderful! My husband would love this, he's a naval officer and has a ton of respect for veterans. What a beautiful spirit your Dad is.

2:24 PM  
Blogger Tammy Brierly said...

Thank you for your families contribution to our freedom. What a handsome man! XXOO

8:33 AM  
Blogger Wanda said...

Oh what a wonderful tribute to your Dad! Very handsome! Love those pictures from the 40's
We've been watching all the programs on TV and I'm all "teared out"!! So many wonderful stories!

2:48 PM  
Blogger Angela Marie said...

Beautiful tribute to your dad!

4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License