Friday, May 18, 2007

Yard and Art......



These are some 4x4 chunky book pages for Patti's swap..the theme is Man and Time.
I have been really busy with the yard lately...this morning I stepped outside to breathe some fresh air, and noticed something needed clipped...Well...that's all it took! Put a pair of clippers in my hand and its all over....I go from one thing to the next... its all I can do to stop!
A person couldn't ask for better weather than this....I am so LOVING being outside working in the yard and flowers....I am also happily busy in the studio doing all kinds of things...getting ready to start an altered book for a swap...and various other little surprises...hope all of you have a fun Friday...and AWESOME weekend.....

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Patti G. said...

Great great job Vicci!!!!! Love the men and time! HEheheh!
Your choice of images and quote is PERFECT! Hugs,Patti

4:18 PM  
Blogger Sheila said...

Have a great weekend Vicci, and enjoy your garden..
Love ya...!
Hugs
xx

5:10 PM  
Blogger sandy said...

Vicci, you sound like me when it comes to doing yard work. I think I'm only going to clip one section and then next thing I know I have moved 100 big rocks to make a wall. Weird....although this year, I'm just not into it as I've been before.

Like your collage image. Really great...

Have a great weekend and enjoy working in your yard. I just planted five sweet brooms in the back. I noticed that they can take freeze and drought and still keep going...

sandy

p.s.thanks for your visit and comments.

6:24 PM  
Blogger Mary Timme said...

Nice pages! Good sentiment! Have a great weekend.

4:50 PM  
Blogger singleton said...

Love the new pages Vicci! Working on that "awesome weekend" thing right now! Enjoy!

6:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Vicci...these are fabulous. I love the theme :o)

8:33 PM  
Blogger Gill said...

NIce!!!!
Great job VICCI!!!!
I hope you have the best weekend Viccers!!!!!!!!
Sun sun sun, flowers flowers flowers.
Have a tea with me at noon on Sunday.
xo

9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License