Sunday, May 20, 2007

WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Hi .....It's a quiet Sunday morning.....Andy went with Tony to the Hangtown Motocross Races....I have the complete day to myself....(one of my favorite kind of days)...on Friday we watched the new game show "National Bingo Night"...I played all 3 games....and...GUESS WHAT! I got a BINGO on the 'blue game'....I had to have it verified...and now I am an official WINNER and entered into the drawing for the 50,000 dollar grand prize...!!! I hope I WIN !!!!! That would be too cool......above is my winning game card...and the winner verification letter....
The weekends seem to fly by don't they???!!!! We did some grocery shopping yesterday...some yard work.... I got some redwood stain and a new chair cushion for one of my outdoor projects..(re-doing some patio furniture)...I just might work on that today! It's sunny...warm...and alittle over-cast which makes for a really good day to work outside...better do it now before it gets way too HOT....the weather predicts the 90's next week!
I'm also working on some art...but it's a surprise for someone's birthday...so I'll have to wait to share it...Hope everyone is having a good weekend...oh! wish me LUCK...I just might have a chance at winning that money! (then...drinks are on me).

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Mary Bee said...

Oh my! Would I be so lucky as to be the "birthday" person? LOL I almost came up today, but am pretty slow these days. Know what I mean? I hemmed my new curtains in the bath, kitchen and my bedroom. It is looking better and better here in my lil place all the time. Got a bunch of new cats for my cat collection garage saleing Saturday, thus slowed down today.

Good luck on the Bingo. That would be so cool....... $50,000 would come in handy. What would you do with it?

5:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keeping fingers crossed and sending lots of luck your way :o)

10:04 PM  
Blogger Giggles said...

I do wish you the best of luck...please visualize having that money.....keep it in your head, everynight tell yourself you're the big winner.....

hugs Sherrie

12:39 AM  
Blogger sandy said...

Hey good luck in that bingo thing...did you have a great weekend. Can't wait to see your new art.

sandy

11:35 AM  
Blogger Angela Marie said...

Hey, good luck on the BINGO!

Would that be neat?! What would you do with the $$$?

Fun to think about it...

5:13 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

Well if you win that money you best be heading to Tennessee to see your hillbilly sister,,lol!!
Wishing ya luck Girlie!!!

6:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License