Friday, May 11, 2007

The East Side





Towards the back on the East side is the huge apricot tree (full of cots right now)..the strawberry patch is right down from this tree....towards the front (mid) is the basketball hoop that Dad put up many years ago....the net has been replaced many times...but many guys have enjoyed a fun game of hoops here...then...torwards the front side is where most of the roses are...although they are all around the house too. As you can see I had the sprinkler on....The big tree at the top is the fig tree...this tree produces tons of figs every Summer.

4 Comments:

Blogger Wanda said...

Vicci: Oh I loved those pictures. That basketball backstop...how cute is that!!What memories it must hold.

And unlike many people, my favorite fruit is figs.....yummmm. In fact the other day I found a darling jar of fig preserves in a store and it's almost gone....A cocktail size piece of rye bread, a dap of cream cheese and a dap of fig preserves...to die for!

I'll be over to pick figs this afternoon.

7:52 AM  
Blogger sandy said...

Okay Vicci. I'll pitch that tent on the east side. I LOVE the feel of it all. And.!!! That basketball hoop...how unique...

Is June good for you, LOL..

I mean the whole month.

sandy

10:34 AM  
Blogger Angela Marie said...

Hey! I am up for a game of hoops! Be careful... I am pretty good. LOL! Or my husband lets me win!

Okay- Wanda made me hungry!

6:22 PM  
Blogger skinnylittleblonde said...

Lol...so we're gonna have a blogger reunion at your place right?
June?
Can't wait!

8:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License