Friday, May 11, 2007

The Back


This is the back.....to the far right is the wood pile...getting ready to cut for next year....the little hut looking thing in the background is an old doghouse...my parents brought this doghouse all the way over here from Thailand...a bunch of my Dad's work crew who were natives built this house for him....this was in the late 60's....(I'll take a closer shot of this doghouse later today and post it)...the old weber in the foreground...and alittle bit to the left of it..in the background is what's left of the old rock bbq that my Dad built..Andy and I have always said that we are going to build a new one...but we never got around to it...we have a picnic table back here..this is the area that gets the most shade.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger sandy said...

As I'm camping, a filet cooked in the Webby would be ideal. Vicci, I love your property.

Some day I'll have to do all the views. This was fun fun fun....very entertaining for us readers..

sandy

10:36 AM  
Blogger Angela Marie said...

This was wonderful getting a view of you property! I cannot decide which side is my favorite!?

I will have to walk it with you in person, possibly soon. ;)

6:26 PM  
Blogger skinnylittleblonde said...

Home Sweet Home!
Paradise at your feet!
Lol at the doghouse...please share thos pics! I paid 200 bucks to have my big old doghouse transported 25 miles, I can only imagine how much is was coming from Thailand. The fact that it still stands serves as evidence that it was well worth it!
xoxox

8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License