Sunday, October 29, 2006

"Be....witching"....

I just finished talking to my cousin in PA.....This is the doodle
that I drew in the notebook that sits next to the phone! It's
been a busy day...people in and out...animals in and out....
cleaning this....doing that...I'm tired! The daylight savings
time change has me all messed up...I woke up way too
early and couldn't go back to sleep...so did the animals..
Toby started barking...the cat started purrring in my ear
so...I got up....and I am ready to go take a nap....it's 3:00
in the afternoon! I'm too exhausted to do any art...so I'm
going to bake some banana bread...and finish some dusting!
Believe it or not...I'm not under any pressure to finish anything
for a swap...I do have to make a theme card..and I have some
personal swaps happening...some mail needs to go out
tomorrow....other that that...I'm pretty much caught up.
It feels strange! Here is my chance to get caught up on
some house-cleaning! Hope everyone is enjoying the
weekend!

5 Comments:

Blogger Mary Bee said...

Excuse me ? ? A doodle ? ? I don't think so. This is a wonderful drawing. You could be doing the drawings for kids books. Wouldn't that be fun. You are just endlessly talented.

6:55 PM  
Blogger Janet said...

That is some "doodle"!!! I especially like the little message at the bottom....how true!

8:05 PM  
Blogger Lisa Oceandreamer Swifka said...

sometimes out of what you think is mere doodling is actually pretty fantastic drawing...as in this case with yours! WOW - doodle on girl, you're great!
XOXO

8:22 AM  
Blogger skinnylittleblonde said...

Wow~ your artistic abilities never cease to amaze me!
And I love your poem... how very true!

2:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ummm- i know this was posted years ago- but the witchy doodle is from a book series- Alice & Gretta- the doodle being of Gretta the 'bad'witch in the books- and the little poem is repeated throughout the books.....illustrated by Cyd Moore; written by Steven Simmons....http://www.amazon.com/Alice-Greta-Tale-Two-Witches/dp/0881069760 thought it would be best to give credit where credit is due- that said your drawing is great as well as your other art.....

11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License