Sunday, September 10, 2006


January's page for Christine's calendar!!! I'm working on another page now...
The weather this weekend has been just PERFECT....I feel the HINT of Fall coming...and "Apple Hill" is happening right now...it just opened on Labor Day...that means all the apple orchards are opened and selling all their goodies...apple pies...and pie of all kinds...cider...caramel apples...fudge....jellies and jams...fruits and veggies...doughnuts...cakes....fresh honey...and sauce....etc. etc. etc. In fact... I just made my mouth water for a caramel apple...think I'll take a drive right up the road today and get one! and check out some of the craft fairs...I have a busy week ahead...and Friday is the BIG day....I get to see my cousin Maryellen...who I haven't seen in way too long....and we are going to the "Sir Elton John" concert!!!! FUN....FUN......FUN !!!!!!!!!!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Mary Bee said...

And you get to see Amanda too! I am so looking forward to it too.

10:24 AM  
Blogger Lisa Oceandreamer Swifka said...

Vicca, what a great calendar collage! When my folks lived in Auburn my mother always went to Apple Hill and every Thanksgiving would bring us 2 pies and sometimes Apple Butter. Yum, yum! oh and congrats on getting to Elton John!
Joy,
Lisa

11:32 AM  
Blogger singleton said...

Miss Vicci, Do you have to keep rubbin' in all that good stuff! carmel apples, Elton John, great weather! please! It's hot and sticky down here and the last concert I actually went to was Jethro Tull! :)

3:15 PM  
Blogger Janet said...

Could you pick up two of those carmel apples while you're at it!! I love those things. The weather here was pretty good, too but I think it's getting hot again next week. Will this summer never end?!

Wow....Elton John! How cool is that!

7:04 PM  
Blogger Miss Robyn said...

oh this is delightful! being a January baby, it touched my heart xo
sending much love to you on this day (Sept. 11) xo

2:25 AM  
Blogger Babsarella said...

Vicci, this calendar page is FANTASTIC!!! I can almost feel the cold air!!! Hope you had a fun time at the concert!!!

7:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License