Friday, September 08, 2006

It's "10 More Things Friday"

It's 10 more things to be happy about Friday....(Man! did this Friday come around quick...or what!?) Here we go.....
1. WHITE CUPCAKES WITH MULTI-COLOR SPRINKLES.
2. STILT-LEGGED WHARVES
3. WRITING A SCREENPLAY
4. AGING A STEW OR SOUP
5. ANIMALS AND TOYS FOR A NURSERY
6. THE FLORIDA KEYS
7. AMISH BUGGIES
8. DOING YOUR OWN THING
9. LAKESIDE ROADS WITH FARM STANDS OFFERING APPLES, PUMPKINS, PEARS, AND OTHER FRUITS AND VEGETABLES.
10. COMPETENCE
Hope everyone has a HAPPY Friday....one of my "happy" things today is getting invited to go out to lunch with my girlfriend!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Daisy Lupin said...

This is the third time I have tried to do this Blogger is being really nasty to me today.
I love the hats in second last post. I love Amish buggies, I have often thought how amazing it would be to drive around the village in a pony and cart, imagine going shopping that way so coooool !

10:21 AM  
Blogger Miss Robyn said...

I love your artwork for this post! 10 things? gee, I have a hard time with one on Sunday :) ~ I had a ride in an amish buggy when I visited Pa. It was such fun. hope you had a lovely lunch! xo

1:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License