Thursday, September 07, 2006


This is what I'm in the middle of....and plan on doing today...work in the studio...sorting "stuff"...working on some calendar pages...working on a theme card...getting 2 collage variety packages ready to mail...still trying to figure out how to photograph the glass assemblage I created last Saturday ummmm? I'm going to bake some cupcakes...water my flowers....and...later on when it's too HOT to do much of anything...you will probably find me in the pool....or...in the pool.....or...in the pool!
I can't believe that it's Thursday already! As of tomorrow only 1 week to go before the Elton John concert in Sacramento!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm feeling envy! The Pool, Elton John, flowers in my hair.......

4:21 PM  
Blogger Cat said...

That all sounds so wonderful and delicious and refreshing - from the creating to the cupcakes to the pool! I hope you enjoy every minute of it, and the concert too!

7:57 PM  
Blogger Mary Bee said...

That would be Sir Elton John. You do know that Queen Elizabeth of England, herself, gave him that title. We are going to see royalty perform right in Sac. Youza! One week, One day.

9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License