Monday, August 21, 2006

This is the weekly challenge card...theme is "circles".....two of diamonds.
I am going to be cleaning...cleaning...cleaning....the art room today! I can't even walk through it! Paper all over the floor....my desk is so crammed with stuff on it... I can't even find one tiny little space to work on... piles of paper and cards...and whatever piled in stacks...baskets that I bought to organize stuff in...are just stacked up...sitting on the floor...it's a mess! I can't stand it any longer! I can at least clean it up...then start all over again! So....this is going to be what I do today!!! I'm also going to take more photos ...I'll do a before and after photo!
It is simply beautiful outside ....weather is perfect! The heat is supposed to return mid-week...another very good reason to clean that room!

4 Comments:

Blogger Miss Robyn said...

this is so cute - where do I find challenges like these? love it!

2:03 PM  
Blogger Miss Robyn said...

ps- your art room sounds like my sewing room

2:04 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

Another great one Girlie,,,that little girl is so sweet! Ha,,that sounds just like my art room,,lol. I think its the artist thingy,,if we were clean and organized we probably wouldn't be able to make a hill of beans,,lol.
Don't work too hard,,you rest and while your resting make another masterpiece! :)

2:43 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

I just love this little sweetie pie!

6:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License