Sunday, August 20, 2006

P is for Poodle

Sunday morning.....I got up early...then went back to bed and started reading a new book...then drifted back to sleep...how wonderful! I never get a chance to sleep in! It's going to be a cooler day today...perfect! An and I went up to the little book store...and the thrift store yesterday...I got 3 books...and at the thrift store I bought a brand new rubber stamp for 1.00...a bunch of hangers that I needed...a roll of vintage wallpaper...and I found the perfect brand new mug for a "tea swap" that I'm in.....all of it was less than 4.00...I didn't see anything REALLY exciting this time...besides I'm trying to be more selective about what I do buy...I have so much stuff! We worked out in the yard for awhile...I did more raking...then we had burritos for dinner...all in all...it was a lovely day....I even managed to finish 2 more alphabet cards last night!

2 Comments:

Blogger Janet said...

Sounds like a perfect day to me. Glad it is a bit cooler. We are heading for hot weather again down here.

2:25 PM  
Blogger Vintage Papers said...

sounds like you had a wonderful day! your artwork is just awesome!

7:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License