Thursday, August 17, 2006

L is for Lasso

This atc was fun!!! I'm on M next!!!!!! I cannot believe that it's Thursday...and that September is just around the corner...I'm not even going to go there....Ty is back in school....and the nights are alot cooler...I do know that the HOT weather will be back! I'm going to bake some banana bread today...speaking of baking...I found a yummy site for cakes....http://www.sacredcake.blogspot.com/ They post some luscious looking cakes! I watched my favorite show on TV last night..."Supernova" Rock Star....I think they made the right choice...they eliminated Zyeda....she has a nice voice...and some of her outfits were outrageous...but I don't think she would have been right for the band...she just wasn't "rock" enough! I liked Ryan's performance of a Phil Collin's song.."Comin in the Air Tonight"......but...my favorite is Delana..I'm sure I'm not spelling the names right...but whoever watches the show knows what I'm talking about. I don't have to go anywhere today..yippee! so it's puttering all over the house...working outside...and doing some more atc's!

3 Comments:

Blogger Janet said...

This is one of my favorites. I have "cowboys" in my family history.

And I'm making banana bread today, too! Thanks for that link....I didn't see any cakes but I loved the artwork!

12:14 PM  
Blogger Mary Bee said...

What about "LOVE" or is that just to big to fit on a lil card. Love both of these. You are just cranking them out Vic.

7:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love a western theme and you did this beautifully.

10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License