Monday, August 14, 2006

The Ending..and Beginning of the Journey......

The first photo here is actually the end of the journey...on our way home...coming up our driveway!!!!! The rest of the photos are along the country back roads...
I LOVE doing this....grabbing the camera and going for a drive...I'm yelling at Andy to "STOP"!!! every time I see a potential photo...it's not always easy for him to pull over...but we manage! This is what we came across yesterday...beautiful huh?! I LOVE sharing these photos with you.....now today...MONDAY..back to work and all that good stuff...I have lots of errands to run today...paying bills...and going to the grocery store....post office....etc. Maybe, if time permits I can sneak into the studio and work on some art projects.....

5 Comments:

Blogger Janet said...

Thanks for taking us along on your drive....so many beautiful photos. Loved the waterfall, the red spikey flowers, the sunflower, etc, etc etc!! They're all good!

8:34 AM  
Blogger Beth said...

Wow,,you sure had a beautiful drive yesterday. I love doing that too. I love all the photos,,but I think the one coming up your driveway is so cool,,what a beautiful countryside you live in.
I spent the day working today,,ugh! But I did get a nicer office this year,,just have to clean it up and Betherize it,,lol.

2:32 PM  
Blogger Mary Bee said...

I've driven this road many a times. Sweet! And Beth, you don't know the half of how beautiful it is in her area.

6:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the pic of the road too! holds so many memeries.

10:37 AM  
Blogger Lauri said...

"The long and winding road
That leads to your door..."

That's immediately what I thought of when I saw this picture...that's always been the picture I've had in my head when I hear that song.


LOLOL!!! I keep trying to sign in. I can sign in my username ok but, where it says password, I keep typing "password"...guess that's NOT gonna work, huh??? lol!
Been away from the computer too much-don't know what to do anymore! lol!

6:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License