Friday, August 18, 2006


M is for moon.....
Another "Free-day" is upon us!!!! The week has gone by so fast! I must take Toby to the Vet today for a re-check...remember last week I had to take him in for a fox-tail???? They didn't find a fox-tail...but told me both of his ears were infected...gave me medicine to put in them, and today they want to check him again to make sure everything is okay....I really don't feel like going...I feel lousy...don't know why...I just feel really tired...the only time I feel good is when I get up in the morning....and by 3 o-clock I am so tired I can hardly stand it...last time I was at the Doc's he said I was low on Potassium..so..I've been taking potassium pills that he prescribed for me....I thought this might help...maybe I'm just not use to them yet????
Yesterday I spent most of the day raking! I raked little silkies...and pine needles into 2 huge piles for burning when Fall comes...it already feels like Fall at night...although it's warming up during the day. I might take a trip up to my favorite little book store today ...(that will no doubt make me feel better)...of course, on the way to the book store is the thrift store!!! I still have birthday money that's been burning a hole in my pocket...just waiting for the right book... art supply....or antique.....I am bound and determined that I'm NOT going to spend that money on the house...or groceries...which is usually what happens!
Hope YOU have a marvelous Friday***********************

2 Comments:

Blogger Janet said...

Afternoons are always my "down" time when I'm at my lowest energy. It has always been that way. So I understand what you're saying about feeling tired.

Oh, can I come too?? A trip to the book store AND the thrift store! How much better can it get!! Have fun....

9:21 AM  
Blogger Miss Robyn said...

Hi Vicci - the 3 o'clock slump is what I call it and usually we grab a sugar burst - what I find helps me is a cup of rosehip tea. It is full of vitamin C which gives you a steady flow of energy different. Try it, it may help. Bananas are full of potassium as well. It can take a week or two for the supplement to work.

5:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License