Wednesday, August 23, 2006

R is for Rose

Today is "one of those days".....a blue day! I just can't seem to get motivated...I have to go to the store...the post office, and here I sit...still in my nightie, and slippers...just looking at the computer screen...like a zombie! Okay....after sitting here for a good 10 minutes...doing nothing..I'm going to go get dressed...get in the car and go! I'll let you know how the day is going later******************************ps..I just decided to make chicken tacos tonight for dinner...and watch the elimination show from Rockstar last night! (I'm starting to feel a little better already)!!!!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Janet said...

Several other bloggers have mentioned being blue today. Must be something in the air! At 11 AM I finally decided to get some clothes on rather than spend the whole day in my jammies! I know how you feel about getting out to run errands. Sometimes it just takes too much effort! The chicken tacos sound yummy. Hope you have a good afternoon.

12:18 PM  
Blogger Miss Robyn said...

oh, to come here and read that it isn't only me. although it is now Thursday here and I am feeling a tad better - so hopefully when it gets to Thursday there, your blues will be gone. It must be something in the stars, if I knew more about it I could check it out. Hope the tacos went down well, they sound delish. xo & thanks so much for the lovely comment on my blog on my 'blue day' xo

2:11 PM  
Blogger Mary Bee said...

I'm still working 40/wk, and let me say, every single morning I feel like that when I get up at 6:15 a.m. and go outside immediately and do my walk about for the day. It is almost like walking in my sleep. LOL I am usually not really awake until about 9:30 or so, i.e. coffee kicks in. Looking so forward to retirement. One year from this coming Saturday. I'm outta there.

5:33 PM  
Blogger Mary Bee said...

P.S. The card is so adorably sweet. Reminds me of the poem Amanda wrote about me in the Navy. It is called "The Perfect Rose".

5:35 PM  
Blogger Daisy Lupin said...

Oh dear, it must be the position of the planets at them moment, a lot of bloggers seem to be feeling blue. Best to indulge it if you have the time, just have a lazy 'me' day with dvds, books, magazines or anything else that takes your fancy. You'll feel twice as energetic tomorrow. Love xx

6:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License