Monday, May 22, 2006


This is the tag I made for the tag book swap...We had to use an old vintage picture of ourselves..I used this one...I am 8 years old.
It's been raining......which is fine by me...everything is getting a good drink of water. The guys went to the Hangtown Motocross races yesterday and I had the day pretty much to myself. I worked on the tags...and managed to get some housework and laundry done. Today is do errands day...pay bills...all that good stuff. Hope to also work on more tags...I have 19 of these to do. It does seem strange to go from 90 degrees back down to the low 60's....

4 Comments:

Blogger Lauri said...

Oh how cute! And I thought you were about my mil's age...she was born in 1950. She's only 16 years older than me! (Steven is 3 years younger than me, and she was 19 when she had him.) My biggest fear is that she is going to end up living with us when she gets too old to live alone, and we'll all be nursing each other! lol!

7:28 AM  
Blogger Annie Jeffries said...

Honest to goodness V. I've been schlepping my altered postcard that I made for you for a WEEK in my book. I was in Placerville yesterday afternoon (well, Diamond Springs anyway) and I wanted to mail it from there so it would have a Placerville cancellation on it. No luck. So - I just dropped it in the campus mail this morning. Enjoy! Hugs, Annie

9:50 AM  
Blogger valerie walsh said...

this is adorable vicci!

12:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I REALLY like the way this turned out! Makes me want to do MORE art!

11:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License