Thursday, May 25, 2006


I cannot believe that it's Thursday...this week went by so fast...it's like a blur in my mind. I have been so busy with doctors...
My Dad had to have blood work done yesterday morning at 6am...my son had an MRI at 11:00...I didn't get home until after 1....Do some of this and that...it's time for dinner...on and on...when I did get home the phone was ringing..it was MY doctor saying it was time for my yearly MRI and visit...then I scheduled a mammogram...geez!!
My Dad has another appt. in early June...and my son goes to another doctor next week...As much as I don't really like having to deal with all this...it is a relief that everything is getting done...I'm looking forward to the Memorial Day weekend with my family...putting up the pool...working in the garden...cleaning the studio..having a barbeque (or 2)...doing some art work...playing with Ty...bringing in the start of the Summer...and being so thankful for all that I do have...and for my most precious family and friends!
The picture above is from one of my journals...and the poem below (for poetry Thursday)...is one that I happily found accidently while looking for another one...I had forgotten how much I like Erica Jong and her poems!

2 Comments:

Blogger Annie Jeffries said...

Such a sweet kitty page. Thanks for the tip on Erica Jong. I am not terribly familiar with her writing beyond Fear of Flying and did not know she wrote poetry. Best of luck with the on-going medical stuff. Hang in there kiddo.

10:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh so glad the medical stuff is coming all together! : ) I hate MRI's I will think only good thoughts for you!!! Hugs

I have to SO catch up with you!

10:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License