Monday, April 03, 2006

Red-Winged Girl

Another "Red" page...I'll be working on more today...and a perfect day to do so since (you guessed it) it is raining again! It seems like the rain is all I talk about...but, I am so tired of it..the wind is whipping the pine trees outside..and , I do love to go outside on the porch and watch and listen...It's not as cold today either and that's a good sign...I think I need to go outside and "Embrace the Weather"...although I would rather embrace the sunshine at this point! It's been a very dark and dismal Winter. I went over to my son's yesterday, and stole Ty for a few hours....we went to the thrift store...I found two really old vintage photos..one was of a graduating class in New York from 1903...very cool....plus it was half price...also found some fabric, and a very old children's book.When we got back to Ty's house she showed me her "new skills" on her bike...she'll be jumping that thing in no time! I'm going to go put some rain boots on and go sloshing around outside..it might make me feel better to get some wind on my face and in my hair...then I'll hunker down in the studio...

6 Comments:

Blogger Lauri said...

Oooo! I love red, too!

And get with it, Granny! Ty doesn't have "skills"...she has "skilz". rofl!

Oh-but you better go check out what happened with Claire, and show it to Ty, so she doesn't end up in the ER, too!

10:08 AM  
Blogger Annie Jeffries said...

Hi Vicci - Annie waving from Turlock. So glad to see you connected again.

11:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooh this is beautiful!! Love the rich red :)

12:18 PM  
Blogger Laini Taylor said...

this is beautiful! I'm a sucker for vintage photos with butterfly wings added. Hope you had fun in your galoshes.

4:36 PM  
Blogger primdollie said...

Oh she is so loevly and the red is awesome!! and to think I hated red as a kid cuz my mom loved it and dresed me in it all the time!! even had matching red purses to my outfits!! too fun and oh the rain!! rain here VERY windy and now snow on the way!!!!! yucky!!
Hugs Linda

5:38 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

Love this image!!!!

1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License