Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Altered Altoid Tin

I am going to make this a quick post while I still can...I've been having computer problems...as well as no phone! (This is the phone companies fault)...the computer is working right now...but, I still have no phone...a man is supposed to be coming today to fix it...we shall see! Every time it rains this happens...they told us it's because the phone lines are old and need replaced..but in the meantime they keep "patching" the line, and not really fixing it...this is the altered altoid tin that I did for my ""Spring Sprite" over at Artella....It has finally stopped raining...but more is due on Friday..I'm wondering if we will ever have a Spring?????

5 Comments:

Blogger Lauri said...

I've never altered a tin...is all the stuff just put on top, do you put things inside, or what?

I do like the look of it though!

4:10 PM  
Blogger valerie walsh said...

this is so beautiful and cool! I would love to hear a little about the process!
on a personal note THANK YOU! for the darling and wonderfully creative ATC that you made for me! i looooooooooooove it!
Also love your photos, and I sure wish I could have gone to that amazing brewery... it looks unreal. Look for one from me to you sometime in April.

7:40 PM  
Blogger harmonyinline said...

It looks like that must have been a fun project.

8:16 PM  
Blogger primdollie said...

Oh I just love this and the awesome image and tags and fibers how fun!!!! Very nicely done!!!!
Hugs Linda

4:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoa Whoa!! How'd I miss this one -- it's stunning!!! Vintage beauty -- LOVE IT, Vicci!!!!

12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License