Saturday, April 01, 2006

House of Spirit

April 1st....Happy April Fool's Day !!!!!! It just quit raining a few hours ago....finally! I want to go out in the yard and work in the flower garden...but the ground is so wet...it's a muddy mess! We still have a phone and computer...that is good news! Today I am planning a trip to the thrift store...and later we are going to bbq some chicken...in between that I'm cleaning house...and working on the red book swap...Today is my Daughter-in-laws birthday!!!! So...Happy Birthday Dawn...I hope your day is WONDERFUL !!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger primdollie said...

Oh we had a bit of rain but the worst was the wind again! and even had some thunder and lightening! but today still windy and dark and much cooler!! keep hoping spring will really get here soon!!! have a great day dear and Happy April Fool's!!! hugs Linda

2:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License