Friday, November 09, 2007

More ART




This Friday came around so fast! Seems like I woke up last Monday morning....and in a flash it's Friday! Good Day !!!!!! I have more art to post....Here are more pages for the "shape-design" book ...these are the tag pages that belong to Tina...I have 2 designs left to work on.
This is a round robin...there are seven of us participating....it was started by Jo Wholohan who calls Australia her home....also...Debbi Baker, Tricia Scott, Fiona Mortimore, Tina Shoaga,and Patti Gramza. We each created our own books based on a different shape....such as octagons...circles...tags....arches....squares....diamonds, and hearts......we mail the books to each other, and each of us does our own brand of 'magic'......in each one. This has been so much fun...I'm going to hate to see it come to an end....maybe I'll start another one...if anyone is interested ???????? please let me know....I'll have some sort of an idea...I will post my book as soon as it gets home!
It's been absolutely perfect here as far as the weather goes....today is really the first day that I feel a cooler change...only in the low 60's today...we have been having 70's weather for weeks...it's supposed to rain tomorrow....yippee.....we need it!
Hope everyone has a great weekend...and... have fun getting ready for Thanksgiving....stay warm and cozy......Big Hug to all...XXXXOOOOOOOOO

6 Comments:

Blogger Suzie Ridler said...

Beautiful art as usual Vicci, thank you for sharing your creative magic with us!

8:55 AM  
Blogger kansasrose said...

Gorgeous! They are very peaceful to look at.

9:09 AM  
Blogger Wanda said...

Very lovely indeed! Have a great Weekend Vicci!

1:02 PM  
Blogger Mary Timme said...

Quite lovely Art! I'm so glad you're having so much fun. It was warm today and we went to the zoo! Up to 74 today.

2:39 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

What a beautiful idea! I think there is much fun! HUGS Barbara

3:02 AM  
Blogger Sheila said...

These are lovely too. Those books must be something to see. You are a talented bunch of gals.
hugs
xo

1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License