Monday, November 05, 2007

November Art



Finally.....something to post from the studio! These are some pages for Fiona's heart-shaped book....I'm working on some tag pages now....and waiting for octagons and circles! AND..."A Happy Monday Morning TO ALL"......it's beautiful here....November temps. are in the 70's....the days are bright and clear....its such a busy time of year....I'm getting ready for Thanksgiving.....and stocking up on butter for this year's holiday baking....
Still cleaning and re-organizing the studio.....doing lots of raking outside in this great weather... reading two really good books called....... "The Thirteenth Tale"....."You Staying Young" (by Dr. Oz)......and managing to get in to a really good movie now and then....I am also trying to get caught up on some long overdue letter writing...I am bound and determined not to let letter writing become a 'thing of the past'....it is a simple joy in life to get a letter in the mail from a friend.....
My Dad will be finished taking antibiotics in a day....then we will schedule his cataract surgery...I know he's going to be able to see so much better...so ...I'm anxious for this to happen...
I hope everyone is enjoying the Fall...trying not to stress over the holidays that are 'fastly' approaching.......enjoying all the colorful days...and giving thanks...... .....XXXXXXXOOOOOOOOOO BIG HUGS........

7 Comments:

Blogger Wanda said...

Oh the November art is lovely! The weather is beautiful today here also. So enjoyed my walk with Molly this morning. I was in no rush...she stopped and smelled every tree!!!
Both my mother and my Aunt could see so well after their surgery! I know this will be great for your Dad too.

1:20 PM  
Blogger Mary Bee said...

I can't wait for the surgery to be over and for my Uncle Bruce to be seeing great again. So amazing! When he is home and healed I am definitely coming up to see him and he can see me. Yea.

Big hugs back to you.

5:04 PM  
Blogger Sheila said...

The heARTS are som pretty Vicci, I love them. Glad you Dad will soon get his op, I hope it all goes well for him.
Dr Oz was on Oprah here today and I meant to watch and forgot.
love ya
xoxo

5:30 PM  
Blogger Patti G. said...

Vicci, LOVE your pagea and even MORESO that I get to see them in person through the swap! THEY are bbbbbbeautiful, touchable and luscious!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great job sweetie!
Hugs,Patti

6:48 PM  
Blogger Mary Timme said...

How pretty! That is a cool book! You do a lot of work on them.
I'm glad the weather is co-operating at last. Good!

Yea for the surgry for your dad! Hope it goes amazingly well and he can see so much better!

5:02 PM  
Blogger kansasrose said...

The heart shaped pages are beautiful. I like what you said about letter writing and I agree...it should not be a lost art. Happy November and Thanksgiving to ya!

9:12 AM  
Blogger Ann Christine Dennison said...

Very beautiful hearts!

2:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License