Tuesday, October 02, 2007

MMM (mondays marvelous mail)




Mondays mail brought this beautiful doll to me all the way from my sweet friend Catherine who lives in The Netherlands.....my doll is about a foot long from her toes to the flower on her head.....she has long strands of beautiful fibers for her hair.....and is embellished with all kinds of cool things...her smiling face is outlined with beads.....since Catherine is a felting expert, and teaches felting classes...my doll is made with the softest felt of beautiful colors from her oh so talented hands....Thank-YOU my Sweet friend....I LOVE my doll! YOU INSPIRE ME!

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Mary Timme said...

I really love it when I can get a wonderful surprise in the mail. And when it happens on a Monday! Well that is just serendipitous!

1:14 PM  
Blogger Wanda said...

Vicci: What a wonderful doll and most precious gift. What would we do without our dear friends. Trying to catch up after Women's Retreat.

2:27 PM  
Blogger singleton said...

Vicci.....is it Holiday everyday in your mailbox? No wonder I still believe in Santa!

7:57 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

I Love the doll. I want to learn how to felt but I figure I have to much other equipment I have used yet,lol. Hugs to you Girlie!!!

5:23 AM  
Blogger Gill said...

Wow, happy day. Vicci, I can think of no one more deserving of a big fat Monday mail doll than you!
Love ya.
xo
Blue

7:25 PM  
Blogger kansasrose said...

This doll is exquisite! What a cherished gift from your dear friend.

11:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't tell what I'm looking at. What is this ?? My eyes do not translate it into anything. I'm really confused.

6:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License