Wednesday, September 26, 2007

A Visit to Apple Hill



C'mon everyone.....lets take a drive down my road, and up the hill to the land of "Apple Ranches"...today we are going to High Hill Ranch.....Oh goodie! the sign says OPEN.....there are lots of huge apple trees...just loaded with red shiny apples! There is a beautiful lake where we can fish...or just sit and enjoy a picnic...(it's a beautiful day for one).... of course being it's almost Halloween...there are all kinds of pumpkins....all colors...and all sizes!
Hope you enjoyed your little trip...next week we will visit a different ranch...there are many many more.....XXXXOOOOOOOOOO

2 Comments:

Blogger Tammy Brierly said...

I'm bummed I have not gotten to Apple Hill yet. Dave has a application at a school district near by. ;) Glad you're enjoying life!

HUGS

Any gourds for Dave to make bowls?

3:57 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

dear vicci,
sorry for answering so late,but I was very busy at school this week. It will be lovely to trade ATC with you,but I can only trade the "Man " with you,because the womans are for special birthday friends. If you want to trade with "my Man" ('lol'),send me your adresss! Take care barbara

2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License