Monday, August 20, 2007

JOY




Happy Monday to all of you! It feels strange to actually be sitting at the computer...a good strange! Here is one of my latest creations for the shape-design book round-robin...this is Debbi's arch-shape. I'm working on a circle book now for another one of Lenna's swaps....and keeping very busy with the flowers...and veggies....house-cleaning.....etc. Friday we had a lovely visit from one of my cousins who lives in PA.....all of us went down to Boeger Winery for a evening of wine...food and music.....I plan to catch up today on reading blogs...I MISS ALL of you...XXXXXOOOOOOOO

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger Sheila said...

We miss you too. Sounds like you are buy but finding time for fun too, a good balance.
Love these arch shaped pieces, very creative and romantic too.
hugs
xx

1:16 PM  
Blogger Angela Marie said...

Miss your posts... but it is good and nessasary to live life! I say good for you.

2:45 PM  
Blogger Sue Seibert said...

Love your art. Beautiful! It is good to be back at the computer today after two weeks!

3:28 PM  
Blogger Dan said...

Happy Monday Vicci! I missed you too! Beautiful work Vicci!

6:51 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

Hey Girlie, sure love your new art piece, your so great with fabric.
I have missed you but sounds like you have been busy with the garden and family. Talk to you soon!
xoxoxoxoxoxo

2:37 AM  
Blogger Lisa Oceandreamer Swifka said...

I'VE MISS YOU TOO!! I am so happy to see your spectacular art on here again. I don't know how you keep up with all the swaps, round robins and so on!
That piece with joy is OMG phenomenal!!
I think there's been hush all over blogland and I somehow feel Fall is going to perk everyone up again!
XOXOXOXO

7:39 PM  
Blogger Giggles said...

Romantic and very pretty!

Hugs Sherrie

11:20 PM  
Blogger skinnylittleblonde said...

Awww.....we all play hit and miss in bloggerville & when you have other things going on it's usually a good thing! I don't see how you do as much as you. It really amazes me, especially because you do everything so beautifully...

8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License