Monday, June 11, 2007

Book Pages



It's been another busy crazy weekend...but...I did manage to finish a few pages for the round robin that I'm in...this is for Jo's book. Everyone based their books on a SHAPE that they picked... Jo's shape is a diamond. We must incorporate that shape onto the page using whatever medium we want....I've been playing around lately with fabric and paper...using all kinds of mediums...paint...ink...sewing....I'm having a blast with it...this is actually one page...the front and back....I'm doing the second page today...
I'm sure that I'll have lots to do for awhile...my son broke his ankle very badly this weekend at Yosemite....he must go see an Orthopedic surgeon today...so..I will be helping him as much as possible..thank goodness He...Dawn and Ty only live less than a mile from here....it's going to be difficult for him...he is the type of person that can't sit still for a minute...much less be laid up for weeks.....
I have totally negleted the house lately...with art...the yard...and every other thing that pops up I just haven't had the time...or felt like it....but I swear the dust is inches thick in some spots...and the cobwebs...let's not talk about the cobwebs! Father's Day is coming fast...and my Dad's 91st birthday is on June 24th.....(I better get the house somewhat clean before people start coming over to see my Dad).....so much to do...so little time....I know one thing...I'M NOT GOING TO STRESS about it...at least I'll try not to!

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger lindaharre said...

Vicci.....Thanks for your comments on my blog. Anticipation is 50% of the enjoyment with flowers....isn't it? I just love envisioning what it will look like! Good luck with your garden. I see you have many flowers going already:) Nothing like it!

9:39 AM  
Blogger Suzie Ridler said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your son, poor guy! I hope he recovers quickly.

I hear ya on neglecting the house, it's driving me crazy not getting a chance to clean. I'm glad your life is filled with creative projects and my goodness, they're stunning!

10:15 AM  
Blogger sandy said...

Sorry about your son but I'm sure you will be a big help to him. And...don't stress about that house..heck..so what...and liked your art you posted...hope he heals up quickly. Hey I'm glad you joined in on Mackenzie's date of birth contest...good luck...I'm hoping she's here real soon...

12:22 PM  
Blogger Angela Marie said...

Your little purple flower with the sweet face is adorable! I do love the different textures you used.

2:44 PM  
Blogger Sheila said...

Your book pages are lovely. I really like the top one..!
Sorry to hear about Tony, I hope everything will be okay..?
Don't stress about the house, at this time of year most visitors will be outside anyway. Besides they come to see you and your dad...not to do a white glove test..!

5:41 AM  
Blogger Beth said...

Beautiful pages Girlie!!! Poor Tony! And my house is in the same shape, not going to worry about it till I get back from NY.
xoxoxoxooxoxxo

6:54 AM  
Blogger Jo Wholohan said...

These pages look fantastic Vicci!!!

1:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License