Wednesday, November 01, 2006

YUMMY!!!!! Rice Pudding...November 1

My friend..Sombra, was talking about rice pudding yesterday...it made me hungry for it..it happens to be my all time favorite food...so...I made rice pudding! I figure it's a good way to bring the month of November in! I have to leave in 15 minutes to take Toby to the groomers...but , I'll be back to post my bottle from Beth....and some Halloween atc's....I also got Kristen's calendar in the mail yesterday...I'll be working on it today...between running errands...it's cloudy ...rain is coming!

6 Comments:

Blogger Janet said...

Oh, that looks so yummy! I'll check back later to see the bottle from Beth and all the other goodies. Don't eat all that rice pudding!!

11:35 AM  
Blogger Daisy Lupin said...

NOthing beats a rice pudding, you have put me in mind to make one tomorrow.

12:11 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

OMG does this bring back memories of my childhood! My Mom was very strict about sweets in the house when we were kids, and rice pudding (with raisins if we had been especially good!) was one of the few deserts we were allowed. I haven't had any since I was a teenager... but boy does this look enticing!!!

4:18 PM  
Blogger Mary Bee said...

Glad to see the Chef is in the kitchen. I am so not a cook, it is fun to watch the things you make and I have no clue. I am totally kitchen challenged. LOL

5:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That looks delicious!
Can I come over?

:-D

7:52 PM  
Blogger Lisa Oceandreamer Swifka said...

I'm with Maryellen on being cooking challenged, just not my thing. Strange to say I have never had rice pudding. But I sure like to see what all you wonderful cooks make!! Party at Vicci's!! LOL!
XOXO

8:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License