Tuesday, October 31, 2006

BOO!!!!!! from Casper

This is my son...Tony...when he was 2 years old! I just love it!
Happy Halloween Everyone!!!! Hope you all have a "spooky"
kinda day! I have been so busy ...haven't had much
time to work in the studio...Later today...there is a Halloween
parade downtown..All the little
kids dress up in costume and
march down Main Street. Ty
told me she is going as a
"Dead Rocker"....this I gotta

see....so Andy and I will go
later and take photos.
It is sunny out today..but
lots cooler....I can hardly
believe that tomorrow is
November!!! Already! October
flew by...FAST!
I got another bottle from
my friend...Beth...Yesterday.
I am still looking at everything!
I will post a picture later! I am
going to try to get to some of
my favorite blogs today...
I love checking on everyone
and see what they have going on!


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this picture of Tony! soooo cute!

12:20 PM  
Blogger Lee said...

the parade sounds like fun vicci, very cute picture of your son :) Happy Halloween!

1:40 PM  
Blogger skinnylittleblonde said...

Boo-Coo Atchoo!
How adorable...I hope you have a wonderful Halloween!

2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License