Monday, October 30, 2006

Favorite Kind of Day...

This is one of my favorite postcards that I made....it's so simple...
that's why I like it! I found the background...and the woman
is from something else....it "fits" absolutely perfect!
Below are some
of my favorite
photos...and
"things"......
I love shoes!!!!
and that sunset
was so outrageous!
Today I have some
errands to run..
post office....
grocery store...
and the stamp store
to get the new
Somerset Studio.
I heard on the news
that rain is coming
this way....but for
today...it's simply
beautiful outside!




7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your card is beautiful! You never cease to amaze me! :-)

4:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This card almost looks 3D, love it!

4:39 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

Great postcard Girlie,,I love making postcards, don't you?

5:08 PM  
Blogger singleton said...

This is how I feel today. Can't explain it. Just how I feel. Strange that you could capture it! Beautiful!

6:11 PM  
Blogger Lisa Oceandreamer Swifka said...

OMG - this is spectacular. the two images are perfect together!
XOXO

11:29 PM  
Blogger Annie Jeffries said...

Lovely Vicci. So much to do yet but I hope I can start producing and posting my art again in a few weeks. You are an inspiration.

12:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Vicci...this one is gorgeous and you are right...that woman is perfect.

8:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License